One of the most steadfast industries not just in the Philippines but also across the globe is the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) sector. Even amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, companies in the BPO field are thriving and sustaining employment, making the industry a significant contributor to the country’s economic growth. This is why the Philippines is still considered the future of BPO.
With this, job opportunities for BPO professionals are constantly on the rise left and right, as the demand for their expertise continues to grow. Employers in this industry also offer flexible options to workers, such as on-site and remote work or even a hybrid setup to attract more talents.
This June 27 to July 6, 2022, the most exciting BPO Professionals Week is happening as organized by the country’s leading job search platform, Bossjob Philippines! Up to 7,000+ job openings in the BPO industry, with job specializations in IT, Customer Service, Finance, Healthcare, and Sales & Marketing, are available for this much-awaited career fair. With that, more than 200+ BPO companies in the Philippines are hiring and these are the Top 6 with amazing job opportunities: Cognizant, Transcom, Sitel, Bill Gosling, ResultsCX, and HGS Healthcare.
Preparing for Bossjob’s Career Fair
To know how you can leverage this opportunity and land your target job, we’ve prepared a quick guide for you. Here are 6 foolproof tips to help you get ready for the biggest BPO hiring in the Philippines that’s about to happen.
- Start with creating or revamping your job search tools. Since the BPO industry is also one of the most competitive fields in the job market, you must ensure your application stands out among the rest.
- Brush up on your interview skills. This will help you catch the attention of hiring managers and recruiters at the career fair, just in case they conduct on-the-day interviews.
- Research on the BPO hiring companies. Learn about their industry expertise and see which best suits your skill sets, background, and interests.
- Know your target jobs. It’s best to have an initial idea of the ones you want to prioritize applying for, so that you can have a back-up plan.
- Prepare questions. If you want to make the best decision in which jobs to apply for, learning more about a company’s profile must be one of your goals during the career fair.
- Be keen on details. Make sure to read the job descriptions, requirements, and other important information to make your application more targeted and professional.
Know More About Bossjob’s BPO Hiring Event
The top 6 companies that are hiring for this exciting event are the following:
- Cognizant – Being one of the world’s leading professional services companies, Cognizant continues to look for amazing talents such as Customer Service Representatives, Bilingual Customer Support, and Mobile Developers.
- Transcom – Being an expert in global customer experience, Transcom offers jobs in Operations, Customer Service, and Technical Support.
- Sitel – Sitel Philippines, an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion, is in search of Customer Service Specialists and Technical Support Associates along with other related openings.
- Bill Gosling – An industry leader in Outsourcing and Account Receivable Management services since 1955, Bill Gosling Outsourcing is in need of Credit Controller, HR Manager, and Call Center Agent, among other positions.
- ResultsCX – As a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies, ResultsCX offers available jobs for Technical Support Representatives, Sales Representatives, and Customer Service Representatives.
- HGS Healthcare – Offering services mainly to clients in the consumer electronics and technology sector, HGS Healthcare has job openings for Customer Service Representatives mainly for healthcare accounts.
Don’t miss out on the awesome opportunities that await you. Start browsing the available BPO jobs posted on our platform. Sign up today to start a seamless job search and application experience with Bossjob!